Fast and safe! Blue Air offers for all its destinations air cargo transport services in an “airport to airport” system. This means that you don’t have to do anything else, and your transport will arrive with one of the Blue Air flights. Throughout this process, you will benefit from these services:
- External air cargo transport
- Air Mail – international transport services for documents and small packages on the European destinations operated through Blue Air flights.
- More flexibility – for shipments to European destinations operated by Blue Air, in less time. Moreover, you benefit of simplified customs procedures, following Romania’s accession to EU.
- Cargo operations in Otopeni and Bacau Airports:
• Acceptance, verification and handling cargo
• Documents verification
• Export – transport documents issuing and verification, handling cargo and screening.
• Import – reception, storage, cargo handling and arrival notification.
- Handling services – performed by certified personnel, offered by Blue Air in the airport of origin and at the destination.
- AWB – transport will be accompanied by documents recommended by IATA (International Air Transport Association), supplemented with clear and complete information.
Choose smart, transport with Blue Air!
- Responsibility for delivery and taking over the goods to or from the airport is in charge of the sender, or, respectively, of the recipient. Therefore, all shipments must comply with security rules for air transport, requiring for packaging to allow their safe handling and manipulation.
- Cargo Department does not carry out customs formalities. According to the legislation, they are in the sender’s responsibility.
- Air fares apply depending on weight, which is defined as the highest value between gross and volumetric weight. Volumetric weight is calculated at a ratio of 1:6. (cargo volume / 6000 or 1 cbm = 166,66 Kg volume.)
- Blue Air does not accept these types of air cargo:
• Dangerous goods
• Valuable goods
Cargo Agent Romania:
SkyXS Aircargo BUH
Str. Aurel Vlaicu nr. 9 Otopeni, Romania
Tel/Fax : +40 21 3519032 (available Mo-Fr: 09:00-18:00)
Mobile: +40 745 119 552 / +40 722 672 887 (available Mo-Fr: 09:00-18:00)
e-mail : email@example.com