Cabin Crew Cyprus
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria:
• Over 18 years old
• Excellent command of Greek and English Languages
• Pleasant personality, good looking, excellent health, good vision
• Capable to work under pressure at irregular hours and holiday periods
• Minimum Height 1.70m; weight must be in proportion to height
• Must be able to swim for at least 25 meters
• In possession of the right to work in Cyprus and travel freely abroad.
Will be considered as an advantage:
• Cabin crew attestation issued by the European Civil Aviation in Conformity with EASA regulations
• Graduation – diploma from the initial flight attendant course
• Knowledge of first aid
• Previous experience on B737
• Knowledge of other languages
Let us hear from you at: firstname.lastname@example.org until 28th of February 2017 (photo must be provided).